Words don't do justice to the rich, full-bodied, sweet, golden-honey flavor of Sugar Pearls™. These amazing white-fleshed apricots are unlike any fruit we've ever tried before, and must be tasted to be believed! The good news is, Sugar Pearls™ blooms much later than all other apricot varieties - so even if you were too far North to grow apricots before - now's your chance!
- Zones: 4 - 7 (-20 F.).
- Height: Standard tree grows 15 - 20 feet.
- Semi-dwarf tree will grow 12-15 feet tall.
- Shade Requirement: Needs full Sun for maximum flower and fruit production.
Apricot Tree Pollination for Optimum Fruit Production
- Honey Pearls Nectacot. As mentioned and listed at: Gurnery's and Henry Field's
- Harlayne, Jerseycot or any other late blooming apricot, so they bloom in same season.
No more than 50' spacing is recommended for pollination, but further may work ok.