This white-fleshed, clingstone peach has excellent firmness and extremely enjoyable eating qualities with great flavor. The fruit of this variety will hang on the tree for 2 weeks after maturity without significant loss of firmness. Trees are vigorous and very productive. This variety had some susceptibility to bacterial leaf spot and should be trialed before heavily planted where this disease is a problem.
- Early white-fleshed clingstone.
- 80-90% pinkish scarlet red over cream red.
- Low acid with very good flavor.
- Excellent firmness.
- Medium susceptibility to bacterial spot.
- Over maturity is determined by a shriveling of the skin.