Qualities for Mullica Queen® include:
- Has exhibited exceptionally high yield potential
- Exhibits a coarser vine, tendency to produce multiple flower buds, higher fruit set
- Slightly higher fruit anthocyanin (red pigment) content
- More rapid establishment and vigorous growth
- Mullica Queen® is an earlier flowering variety, three to five days earlier compared to the variety "Stevens"
- Unique genetic background, unrelated to the commonly used varieties " Stevens" and "Ben Lear"
- U.S. patent: US PP19,434 issued November 11, 2008